Friday, November 14, 2008

Handmade Christmas (at least the wrappings)


I've finally gotten into the swing of Christmas present-making, after having adjusted to the fact that Christmas is a little more than a month away. It's seemed to sneak up on me these past few years. Last year I made all my Christmas presents, and I really loved it, so I'm doing the same this December.

I made these little gifts for two of my friends. I don't want to ruin the surprise by posting pictures of what I made, but here's the wrappings. I grabbed a couple paper bags that I'd spray-painted for a craft show last year, punched holes in the tops and finished them off with green ribbons, round tags, and lollipops.

I love cheap, unconventional, and personal gift wrappings, so I was pretty pleased with these! One of my friends and I play piano together, so I used paper printed with music notes for her tag.


Yum!


1 comments:

Liv Bambola said...

Hi! I love the idea of making your Christmas presents... I think I may take a leaf out of your book and do the same this year. I've got no funds :( Would you mind terribly emailing the kinds of treats you made?

P.S. I also have a friend with music running through her vains, and I really like the sheet music tag. It's so sweet!

Please read this notice before emailing me or asking about exchanging links.