Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm back!

Hello, everyone! I'm officially back from vacation and getting back into the swing of things (or at least trying to). I had a lovely time, and right now I'm desperately trying to figure out a way to make my tan last until summer.

I've decided not to post photos from the craft show I did while gone (though I said I would), because the lighting was awful and my table didn't look so great anyway. It was something of a last-minute affair.

Anyway, I cancelled my Teen Vogue subscribtion awhile ago, but I returned home to find the latest issue in the stack of mail. I quit my subscribtion because I don't like the magazine, but I think TV may have redeemed itself with this editorial. It still seems a bit overstyled to me (my main complaint with TV), but the overall mood is lovely.

And they managed to find a boy model that doesn't look like a girl!





View the entire editorial in higher resolution here.

0 comments:

Please read this notice before emailing me or asking about exchanging links.