Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tuesday Baking Adventures

This afternoon the autumnal weather inspired me to bake a pumpkin pie. I would put a picture of the finished pie here, but it's being consumed as I type.

My sister had a random pancake craving at about the same time. Between scaling a recipe for 8-11 pancakes down to one serving and missing the part in the directions about greasing the pan, she ended up with this:


pancakes (sort of)

She told me they tasted good, but somehow I doubt it :)



Skittles

While I was baking, I turned around to find our kitten, Skittles, looking innocently up at me from my little sister's high chair! I thought the picture was too cute not to share.

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a nice week! Thank you for all the friendly comments.

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Now I'm hungry.

Margeaux said...

I wish I could email you a piece of pie! :)

Terri said...

And I was thinking about making an apple pie, I guess it's not to early...

Stacey said...

Now I am craving pumpkin pie, yum.

Tricia said...

Oh man, that is one cute kitty :-) I bet kitty was hoping you'd mistake her for a baby & share your pie!

brigette b said...

Skittles in the cutest name for a cat! There is no resemblance between and furry little animal and a tiny fruit flavored candy, but somehow its super appropriate.

Welcome to the blog-o-sphere!

fly tie said...

lol. cats are so funny. they'll randomly place themselves anywhere then look all innocent and sweet.

Please read this notice before emailing me or asking about exchanging links.