Wednesday, February 18, 2009

to sir with love



dollar store sunglasses, Old Navy coat, vintage dress, Mossimo purse, random stockings, Personal Identity shoes

Outfit pictures from last Sunday. I always feel like an extra from To Sir With Love when I wear this dress. It's a homemade dress from the late '60s that I found at Goodwill. I love to wear secondhand homemade clothing--it makes me think that perhaps a girl 40 years from now will be wearing one of the dresses I've made.

BTW, I did an interview with Nicole Tattersall--you can read it here.

4 comments:

Shelly's Style Shop said...

I love your green jacket. I recieved your comment about biscuits that pop. I am afraid of those, too!

Mandy @ Belle and Boo said...

love the dress and the shoes and coat, quicker way to say it is I love the outfit, I am off to read the interview now. Thanks for your lovely comment about my wrap :)

Virginia Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tereza Š. said...

great colour fo coat!

Please read this notice before emailing me or asking about exchanging links.