Sunday, December 7, 2008

Green and Black Plaid

-Vintage necklace
-Vintage dress
-Tights--?
-Personal Identity shoes
(that has to be the stupidest name for a shoe line ever)





I've had a nice weekend spent performing choir concerts and baking Christmas cookies. This is what I wore to church today. I love this dress because it looks Christmas-y without being cloying, if you know what I mean. The necklace is one of my favorites too.
(I know my pictures are kind of effects-heavy today; but I recently discovered Picnik.com and it's so much fun to play around with that I couldn't resist!)

3 comments:

Myra said...

I like the dress, good find.

Unknown said...

I love picnik! I found it last summer... Cute dress too.

Andrea Eames said...

Fantastic dress!

Please read this notice before emailing me or asking about exchanging links.