Monday, December 1, 2008

...on a Snowy Evening

-Old Navy Coat
-Jones New York turtleneck
-American Living Jeans
-Croft & Barrow oxfords



It really snowed for the first time this weekend, and now I finally feel like it's winter. Due to the cold weather I've been wearing my new Old Navy coat a lot, and I love it: my favorite color, mod cut, cute details.
I feel like baking sugar cookies and gingerbread, and wrapping presents. Hopefully, I'll get to do all of that!




How are you spending your December?




2 comments:

Nich said...

ah wow, that snow looks so beautiful! We haven't had any snow here, but seeing that blog posting makes me want to go out and build a great big snowman!

Nich

Andrea Eames said...

I love your bright green coat! And you have such a pretty haircut. :)

Please read this notice before emailing me or asking about exchanging links.