Saturday, December 13, 2008

What I've Been Up To.........

Greetings from the big screen! Picture awesome-ified at Picnik.com

+Last night. Brian Regan concert. Need I say more? My cheeks still hurt from laughing so much. If you haven't heard of him (heaven forbid) here's his site.

+I've been on an Etsy-banner-making kick. I made a bunch of free ones for various Etsians (see them here). If you've got an Etsy shop and need/want a new banner, leave a comment, send me a Convo/email, yell across the house.....etc.

+Jeeves and Wooster. I read some of these books when I was younger, but I was just reaqquainted with them via Alexander Spencer's recordings of P. G. Wodehouse's beloved books. Both aforementioned men were geniuses of their respective crafts, and the combination of the two is delightful to behold. If they can't be found through your local library, here's where you can buy them online.

+Wrapping up more presents. Here's some (free) gift tags that are super cute:
-Black Apple Tags
-Paper Seed Tags
-Letters to Santa Tags
-House Wren Studio Tags
-Dr. Seuss Gift Tags

+Shopping for vintage patterns. I don't really need more, but I have this desperate feeling that if I don't buy them now, they'll be expensive and rare when I actually get around to buying them. Most of my favorites on Etsy right now are vintage patterns, right here.

0 comments:

Please read this notice before emailing me or asking about exchanging links.