Wednesday, January 7, 2009

inspiration board

I'm certainly not the first person to have an inspiration board in their workspace, but I love to see the ways people personal theirs, so I'll share
mine. Today I switched it from Christmas-themed stuff to pictures that inspire me this January.
Most of the pictures are from my collection of magazine
clippings and ephemera I've been amassing for the past few years.
My board is a magnet/dry erase board from Ikea.

{before}


{after}



Sorry about the weird pictures. The lighting in my room is horrible.

3 comments:

K8 said...

That is such an amazing idea!
Cool!

Trish said...

That collage is awesome!! Good job! :)

Unknown said...

Great inspiration board. I keep one on my closet that I'm always updating!

Please read this notice before emailing me or asking about exchanging links.