Saturday, January 24, 2009

my rig

When I first started photographing my items for Etsy, it was really helpful to see pictures of other people's 'setups', so I'll share mine. My generous brother bought me an EZcube light tent for Christmas (which is wonderful) but before that I was using a homemade lightbox (which is not so wonderful, but still works).
I usually do my photographing between 3:00-4:00 PM, with the light tent on a table facing a window. I use a piece of poster board for the background, and piece of wood for the 'floor'.
I set the light tent back out of the direct patches of sunlight coming in through the window, so I just get the general ambiance.




The result!

2 comments:

Appeal to the Eye said...

Hi there! Nice blog.
I would like to exchange links with you!
Would be great!

Let me know if you agree and have a look at my blogs

Much Love
Verena Stefanie

http://appealtotheeye.blogspot.com
http://thecoolhunterdiary.blogspot.com

Appeal to the Eye said...

ahn, Thank you! ; )))

Please read this notice before emailing me or asking about exchanging links.